Sunday, October 2, 2016

Weird coming from me...

So this year, we would all be separating already. Maybe some of us will get into the same class as each other but some... might not.

I just want to say like it's been a great year with you guys, even though we might have mini arguments about things here and there.

We overcame so many things as a class together, we laughed together and honestly I'm not very ready to leave.

But if you look on the bright side, things aren't that bad after all. We would all still be able to see one another in school still even though we're not in the same class. :D

(ik its so weird reading this kind of thing right, especially coming from me)

Haha focus on your EOY for now can alr!! (dont watch k drama ian/rachel/zm/myself :c)

here's a foetus photo of all of us during sec 1 :"D

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.