Sunday, September 11, 2016

My Really Late Blog Post on Procrastination

I was supposed to post my blog post very long ago considering that it's 9th September already
 (−_−#)

I wanted to post about tumblr and some supervillian from 5 years ago...
Wrote this up:
No, most of you have probably not heard of The Knitter before. He was first created 5 years ago and no, he is not DC nor Marvel. He's from Tumblr.
Originally from a post a tumblr, And some fan art, He became quite famous on Tumblr, a microblogging site. He quickly gain followers and had a fandom and even a sidekick, Purl. 
It sends a nice message that boys can knit too, promoting Gender Equality for both genders. 
Yay for Tumblr. :D

But... Didn't post it coz ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  <[PROCRASTINATION]

Then, I wanted to write about Hitler being nice (or having more social life than me) coz he is/was but also was that guy who killed millions-ish

BUT... I didn't either ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

PROCRASTINATION

Then I wanted to post about random stuff I saw, I even bookmarked the page to remind myself. It was something about animals and flower art? Then afterwards something about yarn bombing... Which is quite cool :D

But still... No post!

PROCRASTINATION FTW \(^o^)/

Then I was like: I need to do something... Just post something. Just get something done. I'm sure I can do things.

And days passed. YAY FOR PROCRASTINATION!

So... After many almost-posts, this is just a post about how I didn't post things, about my fantastic skills of procrastination that does not in anyway help me in life. YAY PROCRASTINATION!

This is a post. HA, take that procrastination! At least I did something :D


PROTIP: Don't procrastinate if you want to get things done.
LIFE HACK: If you wanna procrastinate, don't.

Remember kids, don't procrastinate, CRAFT!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.