Thursday, April 28, 2016

zahins movie recommendation







hello its me
sorry for the really late post, i was busy this week and forgot lots of stuff :(

I don't really have anything else to post, so I am going to post about "The Dark Knight" trilogy, which in my opinion is amazing. (if you guys like superhero movies then you'll probably like this)

It consists of three films, in order, Batman Begins (2005), The Dark Knight (2008), and The Dark Knight Rises (2012), all of which were directed by Christopher Nolan, who also directed Inception and Interstellar. These films were made a long time ago, so maybe you haven' seen them. I would like to highlight the second film, The Dark Knight, as it is the best movie in the trilogy. The OST is composed by Hans Zimmer, Its story is epic, suspenseful, and accompanied by Heath Ledger's astounding performance of The Joker, it truly is an enjoyable movie. I think this movie alone is better than all the Marvel movies that I've seen, (pls dont kill me), and one of the best superhero movies of all time. I 140% disagree when people think The Avengers is better than this movie (PLS DONT KILL ME).

here are the trailer links
Batman Begins
The Dark Knight
The Dark Knight Rises
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

posters
Image result for cute bat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.