Wednesday, April 20, 2016

What's in my gallery

Hi there, so I am just going to post random photos I found in my gallery. These are photos that I so happen to find in my phone's gallery, with completely no idea how it got there or weird stuff that I just want to share. Enjoy

I have no idea how this barbie picture got here....?

This one is most probably from zheng xuan i guess?

what on earth???

Ok this photo scared me a little when I saw it...

When did high heels even come to my gallery...


o...k...?

1 comment:

  1. Answers to all ur answers in a phrase:
    1. Idk
    2. Rui En.
    3. Gardens by the bay with gramps
    4. Service learning.
    5. Idk
    6. 1 meter heels (U KNOW HOW IT ENDED UP IN YOUR GALLERY YOU LIAR)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.