Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Should you put on your ear rings when you go to the beach.

Ok, so I don't know what to really post. So I am just going to post random thoughts. So reality TV show star, Kim Kardashian lost a $36, 000(more or less jus very expensive) Diamond earring in a beach in Thailand. And Just a random thought would you actually put on your earrings when you are swimming and especially on a beach. And in the first place why did you even put out such expensive earrings. Chances are yall are just going to hate and rant about what on earth she was actually thinking of putting on a $36, 000. I mean I myself was also questioning her thinking during then. But on second thoughts, what do you expect I mean celebrities flaunt their wealth just like how Chinese eat shark fins to flaunt their wealth. Like how Chinese emperors eat monkey brains to show that they are rich and the strongest in power. So what do you think? Is it right to put on such expensive jewelry just for entertainment purposes or just to flaunt your wealth. You can rant all about Kim K. here I don't really mind

1 comment:

  1. ian u are under rehab for watching too much keeping up with the kardashians

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.