Tuesday, January 19, 2016

My trip to India

I went to India during the December Holidays. I went to visit my grandparents who were staying in Mumbai, India. However, we also went to a city in North India called Kashmir. We decided to go there because we wanted to experience snow and Kashmir was a very beautiful place. So we went to Kashmir. We landed at the main town and it was already 8 degrees celsius. We went to other towns in Kashmir and the temperature was sub-zero so it was snowing. The snow was very thick and soft. My cousin, sister and I had a fun time playing in the snow. We also went on a horse ride climbing up a mountain and a gondola ride which was apparently the highest gondola in the world. My trip was fun. Below are some pictures of my trip to Kashmir.

2 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.