Monday, January 4, 2016

Anime Recommendation

Hi 
This took me quite some time, but I've decided to share with you one of my favourite animes, "Tokyo Ghoul" since I think most people know I like anime and manga. (if you don't like anime then skip this post :P)

There are two seasons right now, "Tokyo Ghoul" and "Tokyo Ghoul Root A". The third season is supposedly coming out this year. Below is the covers and the description/summary about each season respectively: 

Tokyo Ghoul First Season

Summary: The suspense horror/dark fantasy story is set in Tokyo, which is haunted by mysterious "ghouls" who are devouring humans. People are gripped by the fear of these ghouls whose identities are masked in mystery. An ordinary college student named Kaneki encounters Rize, a girl who is an avid reader like him, at the cafe he frequents. Little does he realize that his fate will change overnight.

Tokyo Ghoul Root A

Summary: The second season, quite straightforward. I don't want to type in the actual summary as it contains a few big spoilers.

Genres: Action, Drama, Horror, Mystery, Psychological, Supernatural

Viewer discretion is advised as there is quite a lot of violence, blood and gore. (it IS animated so probably not as bad as horror movies/others) Would recommend to those who love horror and or dark themed anime/shows. (taken from a comment)

There are censored and uncensored versions on the internet so your choice, though again it's an animation so it probably isn't as bad as the most gory thing you can think of right now. 

What I like about this series is that it's unique. There are many plot twists in this and the animation is gorgeous. The fight scenes are also really cool!

I think I'm making this too long of a blog post so I'm just going to link the websites to episode 1 of the first season. 

https://kissanime.to/Anime/Tokyo-Ghoul/Episode-001?id=97933

Bye and have a nice day:)



1 comment:

  1. Thank you Desiree!

    I'll try to check it out when I find the time to. So far I'm only watching Dragonball Super and One Punch Man (which was just done with first season).

    By the way guys, do be careful when sharing online anime sources. Remember, download and sharing of licensed media (not just anime) is still illegal and you may be liable for damages.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.